Sunday, April 11, 2010
Interview With Vicki of Olde Homestead Barn
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop or website and why did you choose that name?
The name of my business is Olde Homestead Barn. I choice this name
because I was trying to come up with a business name just after moving
to Iowa. I was driving down the highway admiring the old barn and farms.
Then the business name hit me Olde Homestead Barn.
2. How long have you been on Etsy or how long have you had a website?
I have had my website for over 3 years now.
3. What type of items do you offer?
I offer sewing patterns and one of a kinds for all seasons.
4. How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting for over 19 years now.
5. Who or What inspires you?
I love to look at others work and admire their talents and to be inspired by them.
I am inspired by magazines and also nature. I am most inspired when
making an item because the more I make the more ideas come to me.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
My favorite item I have made... I love the Headless Pumpkin because of just the
way he came out. I like a few of my newer snowman because of the
way their faces came out. They look like you can read their minds.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
Website-www.oldehomesteadbarn.com, Ebay- oldehomesteadbarn, Etsy-oldehomesteadbarn, Blog- http://oldehomesteadbarn.blogspot.com/, Prim Chat -www.primchat.com
8) Describe what a typical day of crafting is like for you..
Well when I can pyre myself away from the computer and the phone calls I go down to my craft room and forget the world outside. I truley forget the time and all the worries and just craft.
Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?