Monday, April 12, 2010

 
 
I would like to thank Artesia for this award
 
 
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others in the blog world.
*
The rules for accepting this award are:
Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
*
I happily nominate the following deserving blogs:
 
 Kristine- KitschnSinkStudio

2 comments:

By Way of Salem said...

Oh thank you! That's so sweet. I was really down today so that helped perk me up. I appreciate it, and I appreciate you, your blog and all our other bloggers out there too. Thank you again! Jeannine

Kristine said...

Oh thank you so much for thinking of me Sue!!..xo..
I've been feeling abit "out of the loop" lately, so I sometimes think I'm talking to myself!!..;-D ROFL!!
thanks again!!
Kristine ;-)

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!