1) Poor photography
2) Brief product descriptions
3) Unexplained high price
4) No return policy
5) High shipping rates
6) Sellers that put down other sellers in forums
7) If selling jewelry, customers want a size scale pic.
8) Cutesy Names ad sections so you have to click to see what actual product is
9) Not selling Internationally
10) Not telling where you are located or a cutesy one like somewhere in the US
11) a mile long shop announcement with SpElLiNg lIkE tHaT and squiggly stuff
12) no policies
13) having to ask about price/shipping in convo first
14) I do however really HATE photos on items on dirty floors, counters with obvious crumbs etc and shots of items taken while holding them looking in the mirror (please get a real camera stop using your phone!) and you can see all the clutter and crap in someones bedroom/living room etc. I don’t want to buy from those people- ever!15) Mis-tagging the items
16) Lack of communication, answer convos promply
Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?