Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Marketplace Feature OFG Artist Firecracker Kid




1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
Firecrackerkid Primitives. I chose this name, because I was born on the 4th of July, and my family always called me "the firecrackerkid". My father said when I was born I came out with a bang, jokingly of course. Plus it's Independence Day, and I really love my country, and my freedom so it all fits together nicely.

2. How long have you been on Etsy?
One year and four months

3. What type of items do you offer?
One-of-a-kind Woodcrafts and reproduction
woodcrafts of different Early American dough
bowl racks and furniture.

4. How long have you been crafting?
Twenty years.

5. Who or What inspires you?
The love of all things Primitive.
Plus, the economy is what inspired my
husband and myself to make our own Primitives.
My husband is who inspires me, because of
his hard work ethics, and the fact that
he can do just about anything or any
challenge put before him. He's a hard
working man. A Jack-of-all-trades so to speak.
He was a carpenter since he was a teenager, and
even built our home along with several other
homes locally. Pretty inspiring and impressive to me.

6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
That would be our one-of-a-kind items.
We like to come up with unique primitive
woodcrafts that are appealing to others,
and yet at the same time are functional in the home.

7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1817572815&v=wall&ref=name
http://myworld.ebay.com/carola_firecrackerbaby

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!