Sunday, September 27, 2009

Monday Marketplace Featured OFG Artist Appletree Cottage



Etsy
Buy Handmade
Rabbithollowprims








1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
When I was a little girl, my family moved.
I was very lonely but found a library near
our home, so I would walk there every day
and spend hours browsing at books.
I found a book titled Apple Tree Cottage
and I was absolutely swept away by it.
The cottage was a magical place where
peace and love was found. I decided if
I would name my shop in honor of this book
that has such an impression on me when I was young.

2. How long have you been on Etsy?
I joined Etsy in January, 2008.

3. What type of items do you offer?
I offer an eclectic mix of vintage, folk art
and primitive items. I love to paint on
old pieces that have a story to tell when
they come my way.

4. How long have you been crafting? FOREVER!
I have been fortunate to be surrounded
by people who have encouraged me since I was small.
My husband and my daughter are my two biggest fans.

5. Who or What inspires you?
I love things that come to me with a history.
Old boxes, drawers and coffee pots have a story
to tell and I like to add just a little “prim” icing
on the cake when I find a piece that longs to be reinvented.

6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
I can’t say I have one favorite piece.
I love everything I paint… each item in my
store is something that I would place in my own home.

7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
I sell only on Etsy.
You may visit my blog at http://appletreecottage.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Nice Miss Sue;) Martha sure has the power of the paintbrush. Awesome! Firecrackerkid

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Yes she does she is awesome. I see stuff I want to get :)

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!