1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
I named my shoppe Irish Corkies Primitives
for my yellow lab Corkie, her full name is
Bailey’s Irish Cork.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
I have been on Etsy since 2006,
but really started selling there about a year ago.
3. What type of items do you offer?
I offer hand-crafted primitive signs,
primitive shelf-sitter blocks,
and peg racks. I hope to expand
into more furniture items in the future.
4. How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting for the past
10 years or so but have really
focused on my primitive signs
for the past 6 years.
5. Who or What inspires you?
I love the olde look and feel
of times gone by and I just love
how prim signs and decorating can
make your home feel like it is
from the 1800’s with a few modern throw ins.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
My favorite item in my shop is the
Thomas Jefferson quote sign…I made
one for my husband and it is proudly
displayed on our Americana wall
in our great room.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
Monday, September 14, 2009
Moday Marketplace Feature Artist IrishCorkiePrimitives
Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?