Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ok Yahoo POO

Yahoo was worse than hotmail. It only lets me BCC 10 people at once and then after 5 times locks me out for an hour. Soooo back to square one. I think I am going to send 50 from yahoo, as many as possible from hotmail and then the rest from my roadrunner account soooooo if you are on mailing list you will either see a message from spritetwig@msn.com, rabbit hollow prims 4 u @ yahoo.com or spritetwig@nc.rr.com LOL What a mess. I wish I could ge Thunderbird to work.


WHOO HOO got my address book exported to Thuderbird and will be ready for bulk email for the show.....

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!