Wednesday, June 10, 2009

LAst Day WHOOHOO!

So today was the last day of school with kids. I have 3 work days to clean up and get things checked in and then I am off off off. I will finally be able to focus some time into orders and Halloween dollies which are my favorite. I have some lined up already. I am so glad to be ending this school year and exhausted also.
Stay tuned here for more info on new dollies. I will be taking 10 days off to go on vacation here in about 2 weeks but then will be back in the thick of things. Thanks for all your support.

If you haven't seen it yet, I do have some items on ebay Halloween and Americana and some vintage hankies. I also have the list of all dolls to order on my website. Just click the order tab on homepage and it will take you to boxnet where you can download a list of available items. Click on the words to see pic......

2 comments:

Treasured Wishes said...

Sounds like you will be very busy! Our last day was Tuesday and I am happy school is out between driving my youngest daughter and my grandson to school at different times of the day and picking them up, bringing the 3 yr old grandson with me :)

I too am hoping to have time to get more done :)
Cat

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

I know I have to work until Monday but I am already close to being finished :)

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!