Friday, May 1, 2009

Ok Saw at Fireman's Parade

Ok saw and tried to get pics but don't know how good they are of Bo Bice and Erik Estrada. There were 800+ firetrucks in the parade and we actually left before it was over as my kids were tired and hungry. Tomorrow is the main parade so will try for pics again of Bo and Erik and then there is Saturday in the Park which is a huge craft show so going to go shopping and buy some things.

Did get some handmade jewelry today at my favorite store Handiworks Gallery and also bought some clothing here at Gabe's so doing good. I will have lots of pics to show soon.


Sue

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Looks like a really fun time! I have never had the chance to ride an elephant...lol!
Brenda

Anonymous said...

suzy couldn't find witch one had Eric in it chrissy

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!