Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rewards cards being offered NOW

Collect reward points for loyal customers:

Starting today I am offering reward points for my loyal customers. For every $10.00 you spend, you will earn one card punch. Collect points to receive a free doll or 50% off your next order (your choice of one only, 50% off is limited to one item discount only, not multiple items) Right now earn 10 points just for referring someone to my website and if they sign up for my email mailing list, you will get 10 points automatically.

Rewards will be kept on a punch card which will be scanned and sent to your email so you can keep track of how many you have. Each time you purchase, I will punch the card and scan it and send it to your email addy. Fill up the card to earn a free doll or 50% off one purchase from my store or order one item and receive 50% off that item before shipping. To fill up cards there are 26 ---$10 spaces to fill.

Start earning and saving today!

(must be a new purchase in order to qualify. Cannot be combined with past purchases or orders. Value of free doll not to exceed $40)

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!