Monday, March 30, 2009

Ok Revamped

I just revamped the website. Man it looks great! On the homepage to the right are all new dolls, on the what's new page and the about us pages there are newbies also. I added a 3rd summer dolls page and some new dolls to summer dolls 2 page. I added new calls to the turkey calls page as you know it is turkey season. I also added some new vintage misc. also.

More to come soon. Now is the time to order all your summer prims as I will be taking some time off here in the future to spend time with the family and wrap up school.

Today I was outside teaching my son how to play baseball. I used to play so it brought back memories of me and my dad teaching me how to play. I bought him a batting machine to practice hitting the ball and I am teaching him how to throw to the person not everywhere else LOL So far so good.

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!