Monday, January 12, 2009

Today

Man I hate being sick. I can't seem to get anything done. So what I did was relist some vintage fabric panels in my Etsy shoppe and a cupid dollie. I sold another vintage pattern and I am in a treasury too :) I discovered steampunk jewelry over there and I am totally addicted :)

On my website, I am working hard to bring you some new dollies but please if you see something you like and want to order, just email me. When you order let me know the name of the items you are wanting. I had one person email me and say I want those 3 but she didn't say those 3 what? So please try to be as accurate with description, name or page you found it on.

Now is also the time to order your spring dollies and bunnies as I am fairly booked solid until summer. Sooo, if you are thinking about ordering do not wait too much longer or I will not be able to fill your desires. Have a great night.

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!