Saturday, January 24, 2009

So My Heart Attack today!

Ok so I got this Apple Iphone for Christmas and have been using it for a month. I found out that the guy forgot to add the data plan onto the phone so I had been using it without a data plan. They finally added it and told me to call back when my bill came in to get the charges removed. Well the bill came alright total 1,145.00! I almost died! So I call and had to fill out a form and now have to wait for 72 hours for it to be removed. But here is the kicker, I am still going to have to call back as they only want to take off $979.00 and said the rest is my bill. I was like ummmnnn no! So now have to wait for the first to come off then get the rest. Crazy. Yes but I love the phone and what it can do so I guess it will be worth the trouble once I get it sorted out.

That is like a house payment right there man....... LOL

6 comments:

Kit said...

No way I'd pay it! That's just crazy. I sure hope you can get them to listen to reason. Hugs. Kathy

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Oh trust me I was like I am not paying this bill because someone forgot to put the data plan onto the phone and she was like I can see why you are upset and blah blah blah. ACK!

Tins and Treasures said...

Wow, that's crazy. So how long did it take you to figure out your iphone? My husband bought me a Blackberry Pearl...and I just was getting used to my Razor...
It's tough to be an 'old dog' with all this new technology!!

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Not long. I am still finding new things I couldn't do though which is cool :)

Prairie Primitives said...

Good luck!!!

When I first got online in 1995, I made friends with someone in Canada and we started calling each other. Canada has area codes, rather than the typical international calling codes, and since my new friend said she could call the U.S. at her regular long-distance rates, I assumed I could call Canada at my regular long-distance rate too. But the $600+ phone bill I got proved otherwise (about $45/hour of calling). The phone company made me pay the WHOLE thing and they wouldn't even let me split it over two or three months -- even though I explained that it was the area code thing that threw me off!

I haven't called Canada in many years now, but I'm glad there are much more economical plans should I ever want to do so in the future!

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

I had that happen once too. When I was married to my first hubby, he was in the service. Well he was out to sea and I had to call him on emergency, I talked 3 minutes and it came to 300 dollars!

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!