Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So Let's See

Today was another 100+ degree day so no going outside really unless it's late in night or early morning and still hot as heck. I am a teacher by trade and today was the last day with kids. Now whoever thought keeping 30 kids in a room for 5 and a half hours with absolutely nothing to do is beyond me but that is what we had to do. No breaks! So needless to say I am frazzled. We played hangman, musical chairs, red light green light, raced and more but man oh man did time move slowly. By the time 1:30 hit we were all happy to go! So 2 more days for me and then I am free for a few months of swimming cleaning and relaxing WHOOHOO!

The plan to sew my butt off and clean and get ready for Just Country's open house July 19th for some shopping and selling hopefully. See you there if you live in NC.

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!