Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Offerings A Comin'

I am working on some new items right now for Halloween. Like I said one is hush hush until July 20th when I do the unveiling and the others well they are works in progress. I also have orders that I have been working on too. It has been a crazy week. Thought I was going to get a root canal today and then the doc said he wants to wait as it is too vague whether I need one or not and he said bye and I paid him $100 for that! Wish I could get it that easy. Then I have to go Monday to get another tooth extracted that broke off and get one of my teeth that chipped fixed too so not a good month for my teeth or my wallet!

So because of that reason dolly making has been slower than planned but I plan to work overtime tonight to get some stuff done. :) Hope to see y'all soon for the unveiling.

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!