Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend Sale on My Website...

Just a reminder that the sale is still going on. Take 25% off any item on the website or any of my shoppes like Lemon Poppy, CFP, DD and CCO. This excludes special orders, sale items and sold items. Sale ends Monday at midnight. We have sold a bunch of dollies this weekend but we still have a great selection to stock up on for the coming holidays. Also, be sure to take a gander at page 8 under dolls for sale tab as I have gallery pics there that just got updated and I can take orders on any items in the gallery.

Be sure to check back tonight for some awesome piccies of the 2 new dollies I will be offering on my site on Tuesday night.........

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!