Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Tagged.....
I've been tagged by Kristine of "Kitsch n Sink Studio". Here's what we are to do -........
Tag the ABCs about you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A -Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: My Mom!!! No matter what, she's on MY side!! LOL!! ;-)
C-Cake or Pie: Cake especially red velvet!
D-Day: I like Fridays. I know the weekend is here.
E- Essential Item: My Computer ,and sewing machine are tied! In this age of digital patterns, and digi-scraps.... I can't do one without the other.
F- Favorite Color: Green any color of it.
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears are cute!!!! Gummi worms?????? GROSS!!!!
H-Home town: Hope Mills, NC
I- Indulgences: Chocolate any kind any flavor....
J- January or July?:.... July – Love those care-free summer days and flea Markets!!!!! Plus I am off as I teach...
K-Kids:.... Liam and Aidan
L-Life is incomplete without:..... friends and family.
M- Marriage Date: August 23rd, 03
N- Number of Siblings: Only child
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples....definitely
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes and insects
Q- Quote: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. .......Phyllis Diller Agree with Kristine here.
R- Reason To Smile: When my kids tell me I look pretty :)
S- Season: Fall...Leaves changing color, smells....and my favorite holiday is Halloween
T- Tag Three: Mo, Brenda and Pea
U- Unknown fact about me: I love gothic anything...
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Must have my meat!
W- Worst Habit: Nervousness and worry about things too much...
Y-Your favorite food: Chocolate, thought I said that already LOL
Z: Zodiac Sign: Taurus.

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!