Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Dollies Coming

So I have been working hard on orders and also on a new series of dollies I am going to make for summer. I am making the first two now and have them stuffed and ready to piece together. They will be available in my shoppes --Lemon Poppy, Dandelion Darlings and Country Fried Primitives the first of the month. I will post 2 also on my website for sale also. Keep checking back because as soon as I finish something new, I will post it to my shoppes or website under what's new..... I have 2 dollies ending tonight also on ebay so be sure to pop on over and bid on them as they are nice and OOAK. They end around 7:30 tonight. To get there go to the right under where to find us and click the ebay link.......





No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!