Sunday, March 23, 2008

What's New?

We here at RHP are busy making new dollies to bring to you. We have some awesome OOAK dollies for Lemon Poppy Seeds on April 1st and we are currently making some dollies for ebay and our website and local store we supply here in NC. I will give you a hint, they all go along with American flags, baseball and apple pie because what better to celebrate America? That's all for now, I will be posting when new dollies are up for sale soon. :)


Oh and also now is the time to get your Halloween orders in as we book up fast. I have some new items coming this fall, but we also have some oldies but goodies. I already have 2 big orders in for Halloween now, so if you see something on the website under dolls 4 sale fall or any other in the galleries, now is the time to place that order with us......

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!