Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Dollie I Am Trying

So I decided to try my hand at paper clay dollies but it was so expensive like 5.37 for 8 oz that I bought this Mexican air dry sculpting clay instead, 2 lbs for 6.00. I got out my tools and decided to sculpt a skull and now it is outside drying in the sun. They say 8-10 hours to dry and I believe it. This skull is huge 4inches by 4 inches. Almost as big as a baseball/softball. Anywho I did pretty well with it I think. So what will she become??? I am making a huge 40 inch Day of the Dead Doll to celebrate the Mexican Holiday. This dollie will be for sale when I finish her. She will have authentic Day of the Dead clothing and will be OOAK. Keep coming back as I keep making her I will keep taking pictures of the progress. Next is her body which will be made out of cloth.

Anyone who works with sculpting dollies from clay any input will be appreciated here :)




No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!