Friday, February 22, 2008

Soooo WOW

I am sooo glad you all are enjoying my dollies. I have just finished up my 2nd dollie for next Sat for the OOAK Lemon Poppy Seeds booth. I am going to really WOW you all with the dollies I have ready and waiting for a home. I also forgot Sat is the big Mrs. Blathersby's Orphanage launch on Ebay and I have a OOAK dollie I will be listing for that also taken from a old German fairy tale. Be sure to check back here for sneak peaks.

Let's see and I am completely out of dolls right now I mean literally I have none cept the ornies you see here on this blog. I am going to try to make 2 new bunnies this weekend along with my orders I have gotten in and hopefully churn something out for next week so I will not be listing anything on ebay this coming week as all of my new items went to Lemon Poppy Seeds and sold quickly! I have some new prayer dollies up there and some prairie dollies up there, so if you get a chance take a looksie or view the slideshow on this blog. See ya soon! (waving bye)

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!