Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So the BIG news......

Ok I have to ramble here. I just finished up 2 more dollies for Lemon Poppy Seeds and let me tell you, you will have a smorgasboard of OOAK dollies at your disposal. I have a OOAK dollies made out of my wee head very cute and spring like. I have a challenge dollie that is OOAK and AWESOME, and I have a OOAK exclusive dollie that I have never seen done before! I also will have 2 smaller items available and maybe one BIG 45 inch one so we shall see. Hope you can make it there early March 1st as I am sure they will go fast, fast, fast. Ok must go work on this dollie and see if I can get it done for Sat.


Sue

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!