Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day Off

Well had to take a day off from work which was bad as I didn't have any days saved so it was a day without pay. My tooth started hurting real bad over the weekend and came to find out a filling was leaking whatever that means. Soooo had to remove filling and put in cloves to calm the tooth down, have to wait a month and see as may need a root canal :( Then went to eye docs because I broke my glasses but found out I need another exam and insurance won't pay until next week :(
On the brighter side, I think spring is finally coming down here in NC as some flowers are starting to bloom. I will get pics on here soon. I went shopping at my favorite prim store and picked up a load of stuff, went to the local Habitat for Humanity store and picked up some crafty items and the local thrift store where I found an awesome backdrop for pics for 2.00 and I found my prize as I collect mohair bears and found a small German mohair bear for 25 cents! I was sooo elated.

Finally I have been receiving a bunch of orders so if I slow down that is why. If you want someting from my gallery on my website then now would be a good time to place an order so I can get it out to you in a timely manner.


Have a great day today one and all!

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!