Monday, January 7, 2008

What a weekend!

So my cat got sick off something or I really don't know but every time he eats, he throws up. So I tried hairball meds and didn't work. I am thinking he ate the houseplants which I didn't know were very poisonous. Note calla lilies and philodendrons not good for animals. Anyway I took him to the vets and he ended up getting a shot for upset stomach and a shot of liquids under his skin for dehydration. Total cost 97 bucks! Now I was told he needs his teeth cleaned as has bad plaque buildup cost of that 100 bucks!

Now they say when it rains, it pours. Well I can vouch for that. Let's see in the past week, I have spent a total of 500 bucks. Fireplace wouldn't start no matter what me or the hub did cost 70 bucks to clean rocks out of the pilot tube put in by my son. The electric stopped working in the outlets in the bathroom and we couldn't get them to work. Cost 55 bucks a half hour. Next cordless phones 2 of them die in house same time cost to replace 70 bucks for a decent one, and finally my glasses broke and my insurance will not pay for them until Feb so waiting for those because cost for new pair was 140 without.

If I could only win the lottery so easily LOL Oh and dad if you are reading this Happy Birthday :)

Still working on new creations but haven't had time with the above circus so just going to keep plugging away at them. Be sure to be here next Sunday for sneek peeks of the new items I will have to offer and in the meantime check ut my listings on ebay because they are really awesome :)

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!