Monday, December 31, 2007

Working on

So right now I have been working on a different angle with my dolls. I have been trying to branch out into more arenas. I started making some extreme primitive dolls for a change of pace and have a few done and to say the least, I think they came out great and uglier than ever, just the way they should be :) I also bought some vintage patterns and I am going to try my hand at making them when the patterns arrive so we shall see how that goes.

Going to take a run to the primitive store that I supply as she is having a half price sale on holiday merchandise and going to take her in some new dollies as mine are all gone and she is in need of more.

Well have a good day everyone :)

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!