Sunday, November 25, 2007

I Hate Kids Sometimes

So had these teenage brats I shall call them vandalize my home last night around 3 am. I had just put out Christmas decorations and airblowns as I have 2 small children 2 and 4 yrs old. Well, these teenagers woke me up because they were making noise and basically by the time I heard them they had slashed all the airblowns to pieces and stole one! All I saw was a car screeching away. I called the police to report it but really can'r claim it on house insurance because it is less than deductible. It is a shame that we can't even enjoy decorating anymore because some people now a days don't teach their kids respect and what is right or wrong because they don't practice it either. Sickens me. Ok done venting for now :)

Sue

No comments:

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!