Saturday, December 19, 2009

Vintage Valentine Swap Sign up Here



Hear ye! Hear ye! A Rabbit Hollow Prims Vintage Valentine's Day Swap!!
Love Valentine's Day and Vintage items?  Well this swap is combining the 2 together. You come up with an extraordinary piece of art that displays both. Sign ups will be until midnight on January 8th.
Dolls to be mailed to partners on or before February 8th, so you will have plenty of time to get your dollies done. All packages must get a tracking number or delivery confirmation (if possible), this cuts down on lost packages or people saying they have not received them.
Size range for dolls: Anywhere between approximately 9"-25". You and your partner can decide or you can surprise each other.
Each person will have one swap partner for this swap. The dolls can be any style, and you can use any materials-cloth, clay-but it has to be a doll. You can use any pattern or design you want.
This is going to be so much fun!

The key aspect to remember is: we are all going to have lots and lots of fun!
Communication is really important in swaps. Email back and forth with your partner and email me, Sue, when you can to let me know if you're going to be on time with your doll, etc.
Please make a wonderful vintage Valentine's Day doll creation for your partner, one you would love to own yourself. I'll try to match partners who work in certain styles, i.e. primitives with primitives, etc.
Before mailing your doll, please take a picture/pictures of it and forward them to me so I can post them on the Rabbit Hollow Prims blog once the swap has ended. All Participants must be willing to take a picture and post pics and a post on your blog once they receive their gift thanking and linking to their exchange partner.
If, at any time, you cannot hold up your end of the swap, PLEASE LET ME KNOW as soon as you know! I am going to need some elves as backup in case someone cannot complete a doll to make more than one. Please try not to let your partner down. I know I have been in many swaps where I sent and never received and it is a big bummer. Communication is key.
Swap Badge is at top of post. I would love it if everyone could put it on their blogs, too and make it clickable if you know how. Spread the word regardless, okay? This is going to be a fun swap and the more the merrier! Please email me and tell me the following:

Your actual name:


Your mailing address (including country):


Your preferred email address:



Your blog address/flickr address/ etsy shop, anything that shows what kinds of things you make:



Do you have a specific style, i.e. primitives, traditional, whimsical, etc.? Do you want me to try to match you with a partner who does the same style of dolls or it doesn't matter? (I can't guarantee I'll be able to match styles up, but I'll try).

Your favorite colors. Are there any colors you really dislike?


Do you mind swapping with an international partner or do you want to stay stateside?


Do you have any allergies: (smoke, pets, certain foods, perfumes, etc.)?



Please comment below if you want to participate and leave me you email addy. I will Post participants on the sidebar when we get some sign ups.....

32 comments:

Hope said...

I so want to play in this swap!

Hope G

scwk0511(at)yahoo(dot)com

AwtemNymf said...

I am sooo in!
I'm emailing you my questionnaire now!
Thanks Susan!
~A~

Courtney Short said...

I enjoyed the Christoween swap - so I am sure I will love this one too!!count me in.. emailing you now!

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Ok Great I am going to start making a list :)

Daph said...

Yessss!!!
http://earthdancedaph.blogspot.com

Enchanted Hollow Designs said...

Me, me!! Count me in, Sue. I'll send the info in a sec.
Cindy thimbleprims@xecu.net

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Kewl got you Cindy :)

Prim's by Kim said...

Me too! Me too! Count me in =)

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Kewl got it Kim :)

Candylei said...

Hi: I missed the Christmas swap so I for sure want to be in this one!
www.WestieArtGarden.blogspot.com

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Ok got it Candylei

The French Bear said...

I would love to do this!! Is it possible still to join?
Hugs,
Margaret B
http://blog.thefrenchbear.ca/

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Got you down Margaret :)

just me said...

so excited, my first swap!! it's so great to find a whole internet community of people who love to do the same thing, create, share, inspire!
rchelle@hotmail.com

craftswithcare said...

Me too! I love your swaps!

Mithua

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Kewl Mithua going to add you now :)

Shweet Sandi said...

I want in!
Sandi
shweetpotatodollsnpatterns@gmail.com

Thanks

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Got it Sandi adding you now :)

Mattydolls said...

Count me in too! This will be my first swap, so exciting!

Matty

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Got it Matty :) Adding you to list now...

onemockingbirdhill said...

I would love to be added to this swap. I am a newbie too, to swaps, but have been crafting and sewing for eons! Please add me to the list if it is not too late!
Wendy M.
onemockingbirdhill

Unknown said...

hello. would love to participate! I will email you soon with all my info. Thanks, Mica from Garb-oodles.

www.garboodles.blogspot.com

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

going to go add you Wendy and Mica

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Hey there Count me in as well...:)

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Got it Gina :)

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh! This sounds like so much fun! If it's not full I would love to do this. I am having trouble accessing your email. Mine is goonies19732003@yahoo.com. If you want to drop me a line I can then give you all my info.

Thanks so much!
Happy New Year-
Nicole Gibson-Rice

Tammy said...

Sent you an email. Thanks!

Starry Nites Farm said...

Count me in!

Mary

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

great adding you now Mary :)

JenW!~ said...

Count me in. Sending you my info.

JenW!~ said...

count me in. I'm sending you my info.

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Sure Jen got it :)

Pages- Click on Links to view different pages of my blog...

Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Rabbit Hollow Prims- When Only The Best Will Do! Headline Animator

Etsy Items You Can Buy Right Here From This Widgit......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007,2008. Photos, text and artwork are property of Susan O'Connor. All rights reserved. Content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission. Thank you for respecting this policy!